Mindful Awareness Through Creativity
Paint, Form, Draw: Foundations of Mindfulness
Basic mindful practices are explored with particular focus on mindful breathing. Appropriate for all levels of mindfulness and art experience.
- 8 sessions, 90 minutes each, delivered over 8 weeks
- One-on-one or small groups, in studio
- Can be adapted for the workplace
- Basic mindfulness practices
- Creative materials: paint, clay, brushes, etc.
- Neuroscience and research supporting mindfulness
- Formal and informal practices, with creative emphasis
- Weekly audio support for home, office or travel.
- Electronic or hardcopy materials to support learning
- Weekly or daily practice reminders